GLOBAL GRAIN SOUTH AMERICA
UNEXPA - COMPANY REPRESENTS UNICOOP partner PARAGUAY IN THIS IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS. ENGAGING THE LARGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF GRAIN MARKET.
- GLOBAL GRAIN SOUTH AMERICA
Global Grain South America in Brazil in September launch comes at an exciting time for global markets with soy and corn in Brazil remain key drivers of global prices and exports of Argentina drowned provide new business opportunities.
This meeting of international and local grain trade will become a vital part of the business agenda.
South America has a huge production potential but each nation faces its own unique set of challenges.
Global Grain South America explore these barriers and proposed solutions, as well as reviewing nations dynamic evolution between countries of origin and import in the effort to "feed the world".
This event aims to investigate depth strategies of key market participants across the supply chain and provides a vision of what can be expected on the market in the coming year.
GLOBAL ISSUES GRAIN SOUTH AMERICA:
• The production forecasts for South America
• Asia: Adapting strategies to ensure food security and strengthen ties with the countries of origination.
• Can the logistical failures in Brazil overcome to allow expansion of the agricultural sector of the country to reach their full potential?
• What financing instruments available to support the agricultural sector?
• Evaluate the market for niche products globally and how they fit into the South American agri mixture